I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Wednesday, 6 March 2013

The Bush

On a Sunny summer morning the sun was rising the
Birds were tweeting...
!Crunch!
!Crunch!
!Crunch!
''That's the sound of people on my bush walk''.Old man Jenkins angrily said
the old crook peered out of his window and saw the hiker through the dense
bush. ''Leeroy'' he yelled his dog his dog pounced with excitement,oo hoo hoo
we got some fresh meat Old man Jenkins said as he picked up his bango and
plucked the strings like there's no tommorow ''Oh we got some fresh meat
Oh we got some fresh meat''.
The hiker Matthew was his name heard the crooks terrible singing
he started to run ,suddenly he stumbled upon a shack, he knew he was in trouble
!Knock!
!Knock!
I'm coming Old man Jenkins said.Matthew fell Unconscious and woke up minutes
later in a room no way in no way out it was getting
Hotter
and
Hotter
the heat was unbearable.Old man Jenkins said peered in and sung
"We got that fresh meat Were going eat him" Matthew
was never seen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve my learning.